Lilypie Premature Baby tickers


"Sometimes," said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just an update!

It's been a while since I've updated on here so I thought I'd do a quick one. We are closing on our house in 2 weeks and 6 days (am I counting down? Oh yes I am!!) and we're moving exactly 3 weeks from today. I've been super busy trying to pack while also taking care of the girls--not an easy feat! They keep me sooo busy! Olivia is 2 and gets into everyyyyyything! Ella is a high needs baby and needs to be constantly held. For the most part, she doesn't love being put into my sling or carrier either so it makes it difficult to pack. Last week, my mom came over most days so she could help with the girls but even then it can be tough to get any packing done.
Olivia breastfeeding her baby sitting on Auntie Faiths lap
Olivia got that doll from my grandma after Ella was born.
It was bigger then Ella when she was born. Look at it now! 
Ella staring at her Great Grandma while she sang to her <3
Ella is doing excellent! She's still on O2 and we have an appointment with the pulmonologist on Monday. She weighs over 9 pounds now!! I don't know the exact weight but several days ago she was 8 lbs 14 oz and she's been gaining about 2-2.5 ounces a DAY! She's such a little chunker...she has a big huge double chin, fat rolls on her thighs..she's so sweet and chunky! She's getting more alert everyday and can hold her head and shoulders up really well. She also rolled from her back to her side the other day and follows people with her head and eyes. She's right on track with where she should be with her adjusted age.

1 comment:

  1. Yippie!!! :) I told you she'd be catching up to Lena in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete